Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Chocolate Eclair

Chocolate Eclair

1 Box Graham Crackers
2 small boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding
2 3/4 c. milk
8 oz Cool Whip

Icing
6 Tbspn cocoa powder
2 Tbspn oil
2 tsp Vanilla
3 Tbspn soft butter
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
3 Tbspn milk

BLEND puddings and milk. Fold in Cool Whip. Butter 9x13 in. pan. Arrange single layer of grahams in bottom of pan. Pour 1/2 of pudding mixture over the grahams. Add another layer of grahams. Pour remaining pudding mixture over. Add last layer of grahams. Refrigerate 2 hours.
ICING: blend all icing ingredients together. Spread over top of grahams. Refrigerate overnight to soften grahams.

For special occasions cut in squares and top each square with a cherry.

2 comments:

  1. The original recipe called for Karo syrup in the frosting but I made it without that ingredient and it turned out fine! I recommend not using the Karo syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just eliminate it - brilliant. Mommy uses honey instead, but I will try doing without next time. Plenty sweet.

    ReplyDelete